Finish Line for ELLs helps familiarize students with similar items found on English language proficiency assessments, such as WIDA's ACCESS for ELLs® 2.0, NYSESLAT, ELPA21, and individual state tests based on the TESOL standards.
- Full-color books are packed full of appealing art and photos to motivate young learners.
- Question types include multiple choice, written response, and oral response.
- The proficiency levels of the questions increase within each lesson to promote advancement.
Lessons help students improve their language proficiency in five content areas (conversational language, academic language arts, academic mathematics, academic science, and academic social studies) across the listening, reading, writing, and speaking domains. The interactive eBooks for Finish Line for ELLs give students the same great lessons found in the printed books while they allow teachers to track performance and progress.
- Instant scoring for the multiple-choice items saves time.
- Writing answers are entered by students on-screen and are available instantly for teacher viewing.
- Scoring rubrics for the oral- and written-response items are easy to access.
- Reports show progress from one lesson and unit to the next to help drive your instruction.
- Speaking is assessed in a one-on-one setting.
Visit for more information and to sign up for a FREE trial.